|Subcritical CO2-extracts for canned fish manufacturing|
|Recommendations on using of CO2-extracts of spices for prawns cooking|
SUBCRITICAL CO2-EXTRACTS FOR CANNED FISH MANUFACTURING
Subcritical CO2-extracts features and benefits for canned fish manufacturers:
- Do not contain artificial preservatives nor additives;
- Subcritical CO2-extracts are absolutely natural and non-polluting;
- They expand the range of products with balanced natural additives;
- Have been used in food industry for over 30 years with excellent results;
- Have strongly pronounced aroma and taste, keep most of the useful properties of the plants they are received from, and do not loose these properties when storing (3 years and more);
- They are microbiologically clean, are not littered with products of vital functions of microflora (mycotoxins, aflatoxins), etc. On the contrary, they have strong bacteriostatic and bactericidal properties that prolongs the shelf life of any product with CO2-extracts;
- In contrast with the dry spices having different aroma and flavour parameters depending on the grade, time of harvest, weather and storage conditions, method of grinding, etc. subcritical CO2-extracts are free of all these. Their composition and thus their dosages are constant which is especially important in achieving constant quality of the end-product.
- Unlike other kinds of extracts, they are not exposed to air, water nor heat treatment when regenerating solvents;
- CO2-extracts are not damaged by warehouse and other vermin, they allow savings on warehouse storage space, containers, on transport, cargo handling works, etc.;
- These extracts are very complex natural systems of non-lipidic and lipidic fraction, vitamin C and B, vitamin E, waxes, organic acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids and others. That is, except for aroma and taste, subcritical CO2-extracts contain physiologically active substances.
- The symbiosis of two kinds of raw materials: seafood and plants will give excellent results in case of their combination;
- CO2-extracts are applicable for many kinds of fish products including emulsions for stuffing. They show their best in sauces and filling liquids for delicacies. A mixture of phosphates with CO2-extracts improves organoleptic parameters and it may be introduced directly into the brine.
- Subcritical CO2-extracts are simple to use: on solid carriers (sugar, salt, flour, multipurpose additives, ground dry vegetables, fish flour and waste products of fish treatment, seafood, starch, etc.), as emulsions, oil and fat solutions, in 70 - 80% vinegar, etc.
- A fine miscibility of any ratios of subcritical CO2-extracts with vegetable oils allows to increase the production efficiency, to stabilize microbiological parameters and to prolong the shelf life of canned fish;
- The microbiological cleanliness of CO2-extracts, availability of many natural preservatives, antioxidants, etc., as well as their oily nature enable the production of quality products with or without oil addition;
- They are easily grouped to form completely new aromas and flavour compositions which makes the extracts application even more diverse; our company offers more than 20 ready-made blends and we are keen to develop more specifically for your needs
SUBCRITICAL CO2-EXTRACTS OF THE SAME NAME (IN GRAM) *
SUBCRITICAL CO2-EXTRACTS FOR CANNED FISH FILLETS IN TOMATO SAUCE
SUBCRITICAL CO2-EXTRACTS FOR CANNED FISH IN OIL
SUBCRITICAL CO2-EXTRACTS FOR CANNED FISH IN BRINE
* Wide variation of replacement rates of dry spices with CO2-extracts depends on grinding degree of the dry spices, their grade and on growth area.
# The weight of 1 conventional can equals to 350g.
RECOMMENDATIONS ON USING OF CO2-EXTRACTS OF SPICES FOR PRAWNS COOKING
CO2-extracts of a set of spices for cooking shrimps give to
cooked shrimps aroma, a piquancy, the refined taste and increase a period of storage
of finished goods.
First it is necessary to prepare water emulsion an extract. For this purpose in 1 litre of hot water plant 0,5 ml of an extract and carefully stir before formation homogeneous emulsion.
This emulsion adds in the boiler for 5 minutes prior to the beginning of boiling shrimps. The quantity emulsion is defined to taste of the ready shrimp as parties of shrimps can differ on the flavoring qualities, to the sizes, thickness of a chitin cover.